5th Annual Sound to Sea
Paint Out and Art Show and Sale
Sponsored by Seaside Art Council
Hosted by IreneBailey.com-Fine Art Oil Portraits
In conjunction with Oil Painters of America
Date: October 18-20, 2019
Artists of all mediums and fine art craft vendors are welcome to set up and sell there art.
There will be a Paint Out Competition for paintings painted on location during event.
Rules for Vendors:
1. Must register and be invited.
2. Must be of high quality
Rules for Artists:
1. Artist who have a display of there art will be responsible for their own display equipment such as easels, table, chairs and tents or umbrellas.
2. Artist who choose to compete in the Paint Out competition:
1) May enter two paintings
2) Must have there canvases stamped Friday night at registration or Saturday morning.
3) Paintings must be painted during the event.
4) Paintings must have wire on back for hanging.
4) Awards: People's choice: 1st - $100, 2nd - $50; Best in Show - $100.00; 4 Merit awards each valued over $50.00
Friday, October 19: 4:00pm - 7:00pm,
"Registration Social" at Host Irene Bailey's Studio/Gallery/Home, 905 Ocean Drive, Emerald Isle, NC.
Pick up Packets with maps (with suggested locations to paint and public rest rooms locations), name tags, painting tags for competition, restaurant guide and schedule of events.
Saturday, October 20:
Artists will paint all day - Location Description: Emerald Isle is a barrier Island of the coast of North Carolina. On one side you will find Ocean views, sea oats, sand fence, water birds, beach houses and clouds over the water. On the sound side there are many vistas of the sound, small islands, docks, boats, birds and the mainland in the distance. Close by is the quaint fishing village of Swansboro.
Sunday, October 20: 12:00pm – 5:00pm – Art Show and Sale
12:00pm - (Optional) Paint Out Artists showing other work for sale need to be set up. All artists and vendors should be set up.
All day - Music
3:00pm - 5:00pm - Refreshment
4:00pm - Judging
5:00pm - Awards will be presented to the “Paint Out Artists”.
Location: The Trading Post Restaurant's back veranda, 8302 Emerald Dr., Emerald Isle, NC.
Lodging: Irene Bailey - 905 Ocean Dr., E.I.– 252-723-3258
Contact Phone: Irene Bailey 252-723-3258
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org